From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:10:10 -0400
>From:    "Michael R. Butz" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: sofa-bed access prevention

When I got tired of 5 of my weasels digging the stuffing out from inbetween
where the arms & the back of the couch meet, then having to pick up the
couch to get them out from underneth - nearly squishing 1 of the little
furballs - I decided to see if I was smarter than them.  I kept stuffing
rags (old Tshirts, sweatclothes, shirts), to the point that it created a
really compacted barrier.  It kept them out for long stretches at a time.
Even if they started to pull it out, there was so much in there that they
never got through before I could re-stuff what they had pulled out.  It was
lots of fun for me to see them get frustrated for a change!  Then to be
really annoying, when it came time to replace the old couch...I got a futon.
They gave up after a few days of trying to figure out how they could get in -
because they couldn't!  HA HA, I've won!  OK...I'm calm now ;)

>From:    Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sandicast Albino ferret

The albino gets along great w/the sable, not a peep out of them.  I was
wondering how much they're selling for in the stores.  I found a distributor
who's selling them for $45 + shipping cost.

Juliana
Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos & Tuxedo