From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 07:14:36 -0400
Been a bit too busy to mention it before but the fall colors peaked around
here on Tuesday with a beautiful orange, like a pumpkin.  "What has this got
to do with ferrets?" you may ask.  Ahhh!  I'm not discussing leaves.
Lester, our silvery white male got his new coat in on Tuesday and, while its
now faded to a kind of muddy color, he was sporting this thing that is best
described as a bushy carrot attached to his hind quarters.

We do have our usual crop of leaf peepers also. "Grockles" for those of you
who might be reading this in England.