From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:32:24 -0400
Here is the latest information from Kelly, the woman that saved Quizno,
the burned ferret in Arkansas.
********************

We went to court today and apparently the girl (the one with charges) was
involved in a car accident and she had her head all wrapped up in gauze.
She did however plead guilty.  YES!!!!  The judge is waiting to give her
the sentence until she is felling a little better.  I will get to testify
and so will my manager!  if her husband testifies then he will probably
have charges brought against him also.

I am overall pleased with the results.  Hopefully she will get hers and
he will get his!  Thanks again for the support.  Our next court date is
10-22-03.  Same time and same place.  Talk to you soon.  I have a lot of
e mails to send.

Kelly
*******************

The website with information on Quizno is still available, but has not
been updated yet with this information.  For those that didn't bookmark
the site, it is:
   http://www.avantgardesolutions.net/quizno/index.html

As far as I know, Quizno continues to heal and is happy and doing well.

For any who missed Quizno's story as it unfolded, the website chronicles
this tale of an abused ferret that was rescued by a wonderful woman, and
then how the ferret community reached out to help with medical bills and
other things.

--
Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!