From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:43:33 -0500
I have been reading the fml for over a year off and on.  I had to take a
break this summer because I let others get to me.  Its really sad.  Yes a
lot of people come and go, but hopefully like me after a while they will
come back.  The most important thing here is the ferrets.  We share all the
good and the bad that happens with them.  We find advice, laughter, and
tears.  I would love to say just let the people that offend you roll off
your back, but I know its hard to do.  Sometimes its just the last straw.
What I am going to do is start skipping over anything that has someone
telling someone else how and what to and not to say.  It will make the FML
more enjoyable for me.  I might miss something in someone's post that is
important but more important is that I take what I want from here and leave
the rest.

There are so many wonderful people here.  I have laughed over Wolfy and
her pee alert, Lisette's funny stories, I have cried over Sandees post and
laughed at the way she "talks".  TLE has had some heartbreaking post.  Dr.
Williams has some great medical advice.  But we are all just people and if
it weren't for ferrets I doubt that some of us would be friends.  So can
we just mind our manners, and if the post is something you don't like just
think there is someone who might like it and move on.

I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people from here this
summer.  I feel very lucky but if I start naming names and left someone
out I would feel horrible.  So to all that I have met you are wonderful!
I hope to met more in the future.

We went to the Ohio Show last weekend.  What a great show!  Not only cuz 2
of my babies got 1st place trophies but it was well done.  Lori you did a
great job!  Yes there was a parade that got in our way (how dare it) but
Lori you kept your cool and all things went as it should.  Thanks

So I guess I will go back into lurking mode.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray
Missing Ossi, Isis, and Mr. Snowman waiting for me at the bridge