From:
Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:58:54 -0700
Attn:  Card Makers

All those who have bought the rubber hedgehog stamps.  I would like to
start a card swap.  You would make up 6 cards and send them to me with a
SASP and maybe an extra stamp.  You would then receive back 5 cards from
other people.  This is a great way to learn different way to make your
cards.  If you would like to join in please let me know at
If you don't have any of the rubber hedgehog stamps and still want to
join that would be great.  You may also make up computer cards or any
other kind of cards.  The first swap would be a summer fun swap.  You
would make up 6 cards and mail them to me and you would receive 5 cards
from different ferret cards makers.

May God Bless You All

CraftyFerrets
Vickey