From:
Valkyrie-ICQ#3985712 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 13:27:20 +800
Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking since I signed up to this list in November, when my ferret
Caesar followed me home from the pet store.  :::grin:::.  I think I
introduced myself, but if I didn't and you're wondering who the heck I am
let me know and I'll give a brief synopsis later.

I've been noticing that there is an abundance of adoptable ferrets.  Being
the nature that I am my first instinct is to jump in my car and drive to
wherever these furry ones are located.  Needless to say living in Washington
state and driving to Florida or Alabama is a bit on the extreme side. :)

So, I'm posting this to everyone, if you have or know of someone who cannot
care for their ferret anymore and is located in close proximity to myself
let me know and I will do what I can.  It is feasible for me to go anywhere
in Washington state, most of Idaho and Oregon....and I'll even consider a
drive to Canada.  Meeting me half way is also an option.

Valkyrie
When a man calls an animal vicious that usually means
it will try to protect itself when he tries to kill it.
                --Rick McIntyre "A Society of Wolves"