From:
[log in to unmask] (Cindy Aleszczyk)
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 94 16:55:59 EDT

I think that I have to disagree with anon regarding ferrets not liking
being rolled on their backs.  My silver mitt Beren LOVES to have his
belly rubbed.  We were at the Hagerstown Oktoberfest a couple of weeks
ago and he absolutely made a spectacle of himself.  People would come up
to pet him as we walked along the rows of tables visiting, and he'd
roll over with all four paws in the air as if to say, "Hi, nice to meet
you, would you rub my belly??"  One teenager even caught it on video!

My little sable girl, Pippin, likes to be scratched behind the ears and
along the shoulder/back area.

I think it's all personal preference.  Good luck finding your furrie's
special place!

Cindy
Beren & Pippin too.