From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:37:10 -0500
Wow I am so tired but had to let everyone know. While I was spending
time with my family in Blytheville, Ark. my little man Cole decided to
take the trip to the bridge by himself. Cole was the last one of my
original 4 babies. The last of the Younger brothers. He had had surgery
about a month ago for a tumor in his abd and on his back. He had seemed
like he was doing awesomely well. The sitter said when she went to
check on them Saturday morning, he was laying in the bottom of the
cage, cold to the touch and nearly unresponsive. I instructed the
sitter who was quite upset that she somehow had caused this, that it
was not her fault. She is doing better, but my little man went ahead
to the bridge without his mom here to hold him.

I will miss his little treat trick, even after he lost his sight, he
would stand on his hind legs and clap his paws.

Please bridge greeter watch out for him and show him how to get to the
rest of his gang,, Frank and Jesse James and his brother Bob Younger,
then everyone at the bridge better hold onto their hats, my little
robbers will ride again.

Thanks all,
Kim Roth