From:
Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 21:02:19 -0400
Hello !
Jim and Sue here.  Lucy (Jim's favorite) has been admitted to the Brockport
Animal Hospital for severe liver trouble.  We visited her today and it
really scared me.  Her jaundice has caused her once white nose to become
yellow.  Mary, a very knowledgable veterinary technician, told us we are
looking for a miracle (some of her numbers are off the chart).

We have had Lucy for about four years.  She is very mellow and loving.  I
can not even go to the bathroom without her following me in.

Anyways... this is the first time Lucy has become sick.  I feel she will
pull through.  Some prayers could not hurt...

Thanks,
Jim and Sue
Thumper, Lacey, and Lucy