From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 05:42:45 -0700
Well, it has been a while since I could really sit down and read the FML
instead of just skimming thru it.  The last few months have weird, with
way too many changes in our lives and those of our ferrets.

I have asked this question of another group and got no real answer, but I
bet someone here will know the answer.

I am using a lot of foriegn bloodlines including German, Canadian, NZ and
Aussie.  Last year I had two litters born on same day, July 3.  One litter
was totally domestic and the other half foreign.  I kept a male from each
litter.  The male from the domestic line is already actively breeding and
apparently being successful at it.  Crash will have sired a total of three
litters in May and June.  Meanwhile VooDoo pays no attention at all to the
girls.  Crash is the domestic line and VooDoo the foreign.  How long before
VooDoo begins to sire?  Anybody got any ideas?

Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ferretry, a totally different kind of ferretry.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net