Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:06:45 -0800
Hi all
Still in meetings with da Boss, but I am taking da weekend off from
meetings and be a ferret and play with da others.

A little guy came in today.  He said his name waz Scooter.  He waz met
by Jax, Lucky, Maggie, Roxie and a whole bunch of others to numerous to
mention.  Everyone wanted to know what waz going on at home and there waz a
big question and answer session with Scooter trying to answer everyone so
dat everyone could catch up on all da gossip.  Everyone wondered over to da
Ferretvite Festival and they had a big party going on.  There waz a lot of
dancing and eating and generally having a lot of fun.  He said to tell hiz
mommy dat he luved her and to send lots of cuddles and kisses.

A little girl came in.  She said her name waz Cascade.  I gave her da tour
and she waz really interested in da Babyfood Balcony.  She said she waz
hungry and wanted to check out all da food items first.  She tried almost
everything we have here.  I don't know where she put it all.  She said
before she came here she said she just didn't feel to good and didn't eat
much so she wanted to catch up on dat.  She said she felt a whole bunch
better.  She said to tell her mommy dat she luved her and to send lots of
kisses.

I looked up Tgger and found him and yes he did get his Twizzlers.  He waz
over at da Twizzler Tower climbing around and eating all da twizzler he
could get.  Of course some of da flavors are at da top and you have to
climb up there to get them but since when did a ferret not like to climb
especially if they fall they just fly away and try again.  I told him hiz
mommy was concerned about him and gave him da message.  He said to tell
everyone dat he luved them too and to send them each a kiss from him.

Well it is Friday and Sandee da executive turned into Sandee da ferret and
is going to rest and party all weekend.  I think I will go over and join
Tigger at da Twizzler Tower and eat some.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee