From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:34:32 -0700
daniel...
what a brave thing to...it took a lot of courage to write that post...and
a lot of pain went into it too...

i am SO sorry!!!!

what happened is partially your fault...the rest belongs to the person who
did that to felix...he should have called you and asked what to do...or
found a way to get felix back to you...you are not alone in the blame...

nothing will take the guilt you feel away...and that will prolong the
pain...but maybe your post will help someone else...i hope it does...

i am hurting for you right now...the added pain you feel because of the
circumstances hurts me more too...i am so sorry for you and so so sorry
for felix...

sometimes lessons learned are very hard lessons...maybe this lesson had to
be learned to prevent a much worse situation in the future...who can say
why God does some of the things He does...but there IS a reason...it just
is a very painful reason...HUGS!!!

if there is anything i can do...please let me know...but for now...i feel
your pain and am sending you lots of HUGS!!!

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles (Slyk),
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, and Princess!!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy & Charlie...
at the  Bridge!
THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97"
Help Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter...Use I-Give...