From:
MWall84314 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:06:54 EDT
I would like to take this opportunity to publicly announce my resignation
as Chair for the "Florida Coalition for Rational Rabies Policies" The
organization which consisted of two (Susie Sherman and myself) officers and
a handful of followers no longer exists.  I am very HAPPY to announce that,
I am back home where I belong now as, the Director of Community Awareness
for The Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue Inc.  Although it may be a short stay
(more on future politically motivated ferret related endeavors in a future
FML posting) I'm elated to be,"back in the saddle again."  Thanks for
keeping the candle burning in the window, D.D., Kevin, Cheryl, Kim, Hans,
Lee, Shannon, Susan, Rick and the BFLRI's ever growing membership body.

A heartfelt public Thank You will be forth coming to those who sponsored and
supported the FL Ferret Rabies Bill just as soon as Gov.  Chiles puts pen to
paper.

Marie E Wallace