From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:53:11 EDT
Dear Lois,

I love your stories about Tazzie and his wheels.  Is he okay, or did he
go to the bridge?  (I am replying to your post from last week when you
said he couldn't use his wheels)  It is so inspiring to hear how much
you've helped this little guy no matter how disabled he became.  You guys
are wonderful loving people and it makes me feel good to know there are
people like you out there.  I know so many people who have put their dogs
to sleep when they could no longer use their hind legs.

How old is Tazzie and how long have you had him?  I am relatively new to
the ferret world, though I have posted questions and other stuff about my
first and only ferret Rocky, the world's most spoiled ferret.

I hope he hasn't gone to the bridge because I love hearing about him so
much.  Please let me know.

Sharon + Rocky