From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 11:53:53 -0400
Well, it's getting closer!  The Legion of Superferrets- NJ Division LIFE
sanctioned show will be held on August 9th at St. Georges Greek Orthodox
Church in Mercerville (near Trenton), NJ.  There are three rings left to be
sponsored if anyone would like to sponsor them.  They are $75 a piece, and
consist of Fun Games, and (2) Championship Kit Class.  Advertising Space is
available in the show book, and there are two, maybe three tables still
available.  For info on any of this e-mail me.

Show packets will be distributed to LOS-NJ members starting 6/1, and
everyone else on 6/9.  All LOS members in NJ/NY/PA will automatically get
one.  If you haven't received one by 6/15, please give us a yell.  Anyone
else who wants a packet can e-mail me to get one sent.  Rings are limited so
get them back early to avoid dissappointment.  This is a full blown
Championship show with Kit, Breedable Adult, Alter, Senior and Handicapped
Championship Rings, plus specialty rings.

If BIG doesn't mind, I'll post directions a week or two prior to the show
for anyone who would like to attend but won't be showing.

-Anne (mrs. Duck)