From:
Paula Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 00:05:17 -0400
Dayna,
Love your recent posts..love you, love FOG man...
I didn't know you were in Ca, or I would never have requested a call - I'm
sorry, and hope I didn't scare you...

First, FOG toys..my youngest has found my net scrubber for Caress soap &
loves it.  She sleeps next to it in the bathtub, rolls around with it &
chases it around, up, and under my  tub...Just FYI.
Vet in Tampa:
Temple Terrace Bird and Animal Hospital
5023 E Busch Blvd
Tampa, Fla 33617
813-988-1189
Med-Surg facility
Very interested in the fuzzbutts, treat many, have provided me with
excellent service.  Open Sat & Sun, boarding.  Fax # 813-980-8081...fax
open 24 hrs...Interested in what we can offer...I talked with Katie & with
Trish...they tell me Dr Wellborn is VERY interested in the fursnakes...my
experience with the staff, facilities and Vet there tells me they are
telling the truth.  From my experience with the people there, they are
caring, professional, and not into taking pet owners for $.

Also, there is a pet store where I regularly buy supplies for the brood.  If
for some reason TTB&A Hospital doesn't work out, I'd trust these guys:
PETMART
4941 E Busch Blvd
Tampa, Fl 33617
813-985-1865
They sell Marshall's ferrets, Marshalls food, toys, leashes,etc. The staff
cares about ferrets - keeps the kits away from kids, for example.  The staff
pays attention to pet owners & our oddball requests.  Good people, good
store. If you can't find a Vet here, I'd ask them for a referral. It's
privately owned, with no superstore hype.

Paula
cc:Dr Wellborn
Note - this is in response to a posting from a woman who rescues abused
ferrets & who is compiling a vet. list.