From:
"Michael W. Landis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:21:56 -0800
My first ferret came from a pet store where he was wrongly diagnosed as
a she.  And I named "her" Krysta after the feisty little fairy in the
animated movie Fern Gully.  Later, when I got my second ferret from a
really great breeder, I was informed that a gender mistake had occurred
with Krysta.  My second ferret was named Maple Syrup by the breeder, due
to her color...a year later she turned into a stubborn little silver mitt
ferret.  So, I have two ferrets who were named rather inappropriately...
and since they know their names, it is too late for me to even try and
change them.

Last night, and most of the day today (I work 4 pm to midnight right now),
Krysta slept on my chest and cuddled.  I love it when he cuddles like
that...more than anything in this entire world.  Even Maple Syrup slept
with Krysta an my chest for a few hours last night.  She will only do
that if Krysta is there...and she is very tired.  Otherwise she can't
stand to be held (and not continually kissed) for more than five minutes.