From:
Stanley Stachyra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:54:47 -0600
Hi everyone, Me, Kasey from the Ferret Nook again.

First of all I want to thank Harley Bug for getting me started on this.
I think he is the Walter Cronkite of Ferretdom.

The big people are having a Holiday Open House at the Ferret Nook in
Cambridge, Wis.  on Dec 3, from 1pm until 4pm.  They would like some
peoples to come out and see the shelter kids and the shelter.

Our shelter vet, aunt Carla, will be there to try and answer any ferret
related health questions you might have.  She is pretty good, even when
she gives us our shots.

There will also be door prizes and some snacks.  You can also get your
favorite fuzzbutt a Christmas present.  Like bedding, cages, playpens or
other ferret stuff, from Kritter Koncepts.  ( guess where they got the K
for Kasey)

If you like, you can bring present for the shelter.  Our shelter mom,
Kathy, can use some extra baby blankets, liquid Tide,Bounce Fabric sheets
and paper towels.  I don't have the slightest idea what the paper towels
are for.  (hee, hee, hee)

Anyways, we hope everyone has a Happy Turkey Day and if you would like
more information, email the Ferret Nook at <[log in to unmask]> or call
608-524-2320.

Bye For Now, Kasey