From:
"Noreen M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 05:40:05 +0000
We would like to invite our Greater Toronto Area members & supporters
to attend our fundraising event. Dione's Fitness Group Presents...

The ZUMBA® FITNESS FUNDRAISER FOR THE FERRET AID SOCIETY

Featuring Dione Mason & local GTA Zumba Instructors

100% PROFIT PROCEEDS DONATED TO THE FERRET AID SOCIETY

The Ferret Aid Society (FAS) is a non-profit shelter for ferrets. FAS
adopts and rescues ferrets while striving to do humane education and
activism work. They are a humane shelter, never killing their ferrets
when things get crowded, and never turning a needy ferret away.

This TORONTO BASED shelter is on the verge of closure due to
outstanding medical bills and no government funding. It is often said
that "Charity Begins at Home". Let's come together and give our support
by attending this event and/or donating to this cause to help a LOCAL
initiative.

DATE:
Sunday, September 23, 2012
2:30PM Doors open. Pre party warm up with DJ Craig Brooklyn
3:00 -- 5:00PM Zumba Fitness

LOCATION:
Trinity St. Paul's Centre Gym
427 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1X7 (at Spadina Avenue)

TICKETS:
www.ticketweb.ca
Admission: Advance $15/ Door $20
Tax Receipts Issued for Donations of $25 or more

Can't attend the event but still want to donate ... visit
www.ferretaid.org

Email: [log in to unmask]
Thanx for everyone's support,
Noreen