From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:55:42 -0400
(these are not mine, posted for a friend, please mail me directly if
interested.  they are in se michigan)

2 gorgeous lil boy ferrets seeking new family to love.  Older, 4 year
old, water loving sable (Konan) who loves to kiss noses and climb up on
high places (shoulders please mom!) comes with very shy 3 year old silver
named Hercules, who absolutely loves chewing up your old discarded boxes,
and making noises in an old plastic grocery bag.  Neither of the boys
bite; and both prefer to play with hands covered by gloves, a sock or
some such... they fear hurting their hoomin playmates!  We need a new
home by the end of October.