From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 10:29:44 -0500
First I want to say that my heart breaks for those who have lost a fuzzy
love.  I do know how it hurts.  It is wonderful though that they left this
earth with the love you felt for them and not scared and alone.  Your love
made it easier for them to pass on to the Rainbow Bridge.

As far as soft or rough coats go, I have found that most of the time as far
as pet stores go the fuzzies that have clay litter have rougher, dryer coats
than those that have newpaper or corncob litter.  I use rabbit pellets
myself and even during coat blowing there is very little difference in the
texture of their coats.

To TLE from whom I got my Teddy Bear (Fredonia) He is doing wonderfully.  He
has become the most loving and comical little fert in our house.  He loves
to be held and snuggled, he also loves to be wrestled with.  He gets along
VERY well with the other 15.  He has only poofed 3 times since he has been
here and those were plenty ;-)

I believe he is coming on a year old now.  Thank you for giving us the
chance to have such a wonderful little guy join our family.  He has just
started grabbing my leg with his paws to get my attention.  He is soooo cute
about it (still a little shy).

4 yrs ago my daughter came to me and said she wanted a ferret.  At that time
I groaned and said "Oh God No!" I've always been an animal lover and she
asked me to just go look see.  I feel head over heels with our first, Max,
about died when we lost him and now we have 16.  They have got to be the
most wonderful little companion I have ever had the priviledge to share a
house with.  And I have also discovered ferret folks to be quite unique in
their own way.

Give your fuzzies and extra hug and kiss today and everyday.

Terry and the Sweet 16