From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:25:04 -0500
Hi all fellow FLO members!  I know a lot of you, like my sisters and I,
want to be sure and spend enough quality time with your humans.  Well, I
have a little tip.  Get them into an exercise routine, not one of those
crazy aerobic jump around ones (not good for quality human/fuzz time!)
but one with a good long floor routine.  This is a wonderful opportunity
for some one on one (or rather ten on one for you fuzzy math households)
quality time.  Be sure to burrow under their exercise mat, attack their
socks during leg lifts (try to hold on for some weight resistance), and
bite, ahem hold, their feet down during sit ups.  In our household we've
found that such an exercise routine is a great way to make extra
interaction time in a busy morning schedule!

Dooks to you all!
Mikette