From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 11:00:50 -0400
>Limejello <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Farot?
>And you could use the Farot deck in conjuction with divining the future
>from the arrangement of the poops in the litter pan (similiar to
>tasseography only with fert poops instead of tea leaves)

HEY!  WHAT A GREAT IDEA.  It's not like I haven't been trying to divine the
future through the placement of poopies anyway.  Here is how I determine
what is up.

**1 poopie in the back of the pan means that my future looks good for no
    poopies on the floor.

**2 poopies anywhere in the pan means a foggy future.  I may or may not be
    cleaning the floors.

**Any poopie in the pan, anywhere other than the very back means you will
  find poopies in other pans or on the floor.

**A poopie on the floor means that toilet paper will be coming into your
  life.

       ...Which brings me to my next thing....

A certain drawkcab scientist has asked those of us who tried to disclaim
his theories on the Charmin issue.  Well, I was one who wrote in saying
that Charmin on over or under doesn't matter.  Well, Professor drawdE, IF
that is your REAL name, all bets are off!  My ferts jump!