From:
Amy Lotto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1993 16:46:26 -0400
>Coco is doing fine. She likes to take all the bottles out of the recycling
>box...  She must be against it or something**chuckle**

Heh heh.  Cleo is also fascinated with the recycling bins. She loves them
more than anything else.  She likes to root through the paper bin, sleep
in th pizza boxes and other cardboard.  She will take cans out one by one
and drag them to various corners of the room.  For a while it was messy
enough to be a problem but we have since moved the recycling to the entry
way that is seperate from the rest of the house.  Cleo loves to steal pop
cans but she loves to drink pop even more, must be all that sugar. :)

Amy n Cleo