From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 07:57:50 -0600
I had a conversation with someone whom thought that the Giving Tree is
a sad thing. That shelters need to list themselves to get help. I don't
see it that way. I see it as a Christmas time to have some older/sicker
kids to have Christmas.

But the gest of the conversation was that shelters need help all year,
not just at Chrismas.I totally agree. As Jeff said, make it all year.
Jeff said it so well, that I won't repeat it. But if possible, help a
shelter out.

I do the shelter by myself. I beg for volunteers.I need help with fund
raisings. My DIL helps with cleaning of cages for me. And I know that
I'm not the only one whom is on my own. I have 33 in shelter, so have
so many more than I do.

God Bless us all,

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
<http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?shelterid=AL132&status=A&animal=&preview=1>
A 501-3c, no kill we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Searh with us!!
http://www.goodsearch.com/
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice