From:
Chris Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:56:02 -0700
Ok...his coat is getting not so healthy looking, and he is not showing
signs of improvement. However *smiles* He is not loosing any more
energy. He is eating the 6 times a day I offer him the chicken soup
mixture as well as snacking on the kitten food I have been offering. He
is still not playing for more then 30 minutes at a time, and only two
or three times a day, unless he is playing in the cage while I am at
owrk or sleeping.

I made the choice to get another ferret to keep him company "The Other
Guy" or Aurelus as he is formally named. They play some together and
seem to have bonded. The other guy is much more active, thankfully. I
didn't want Ramas to be alone should he take a sudden fall in his
health while I was not there for him. Thankful to have The other guy
with him.

I also want to thank everyone who contacted me with advice and such. I
have been in touch with the vet every other day with updates, and we
are playing it by ear doing what we can. The antibiotics don't seem to
be doing anything to help, so as soon as this perscription is over with
in 5 days, we will stop them as he really hates to take them.

He has his moments when he is the boss the big guy even though he is
way smaller then his younger buddy. In fact last night we thought he
was killing The Other Guy the noise he was making as Ramas had ahold
of his ear.

Again thank you...and well..day by day I will be here, listening and
learning to be the best little fuzzy mom I can be.