From:
Susan Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 1994 21:36:45 -0500
Hi everyone, I just got back from the grocery store and just had to share
what I saw. I was in the check out line and decided to flip through some
brainless mag. Well in people, I think, I never look at names. I saw a
great picture, it seems "Scotty" of the famous "BEam Me  up Scotty" is a
ferret owner, two to be exact. Cute as can be right there in full color.
Well maybe Michigan and other places dealing with the legality issue
could use him as a spokesperson.
On another subject: brown on teeth, our vet here suggests brushing their
teeth with a q-tip dipped in baking soda, we also add a drop of food
grade hydrogen peroxide, he said if it doesn't clear it is more likely a
sign of further damage to the underlying tissue. Any way we'll let you
know how it goes.

Susan-mom to Merlin and Crystal-keepers of George and Teensy