From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:22:40 -0500
Hello everybody Fred ferret here.  I just had to tell everyone that my mom
got us a new noisy toy.  I think mom called it a sugar glider.  It is in
the cage and when mom let me see it it made this really neat noise.  I
think it was singing so of course I war danced to the music.  Mom really
laughed when I did.  The girls werent interested in him.  Mom told me I
cant play with him but I can watch him.  I like this new singing toy, and
so does mom.  Well better go before mom finds me.

Dooks and war dances to all those humans with sick fuzzies or have went
to the bridge.

Fred