From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:46:17 -0400
Hello -

Is there any non-prescriptive human things I could give Bailey to help with
her nausea due to her Insulinoma?

She is not currently on Prednisone, and I do not wish for that to be what
anyone suggests, please.  Also, nothing with any kind of sugar.  Despite
some testimonials, we do not ever give her anything with any kind of sugar.

Pepto Bismol?  Pepcid AC?  Aything?  She just looks so miserable when she
has gone too long without eating, and then we force feed her and it makes
her sick to her stomach.

In the same area... Is there anything (not Prednisone) I could give her to
help stimulate her appetite?  It seems to be hit or miss these days.  Some
days she will eat anything you put in front of her.  Other days she won't
touch food with a ten foot pole and we have to force feed her.

Thanks.