From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2013 23:29:34 -0400
Hi,

Sigh...I forgot to log out of my screen name and FML happens to be open
at the time. A human friend (who has ferrets) happens to be reading it.
He decided upon to take the liberty to type, using my screen name with
my screen name to Bill in an anonymous method to complain about the
Nell situation. When I discovered, I was horrified and very upset,
because I was one of the people who actually spoke and helped Nell
through her situation from the start. I was upset beyond words. The
trust has been broken in my eyes. I wanted to say who I am, but I
didn't want to create any more problems, but to put all of this behind.
This deserves an apology to be sent toward everyone in FML and
especially to Nell (kisses to Cleo).

I have understood the third country and its quirks and its
difficulties, because I've been there. It is not easy and we, as
Americans, take it for granted - living and having things with things
all mapped out around here.

Forgive me for having that slipped out on that damned posting that
should have never been posted in the first place. I'm an advocate to
helping people to get home safely with ferrets one way or another.

Love to all. (Thanks, Bill, too!)

[TM]