From:
Sam Warnock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 19:48:20 -0400
WHAT IS IN MY WATER?!?!

Hello again.  I live in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.  Our water has been
called the WORST in the province at times.  In the city, the ferret
community has noted that ferrets are living on average 1-2 years less than
that of most ferrets, ours rarely meet the 8th birthday at best!  Many of
the cats and dogs in the area seem to die of kidney, liver and adrenal
disorders.  Could it be that the terrible water here is killing off our
beloved furry friends at an early age?  If anyone knows of any information
that could link the two, could you PLEASE email me with it?  in the
meantime, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to protect them?  Your
help is much appreciated.

Sam Warnock
-Dana, the HUGE.