From:
Jody Gorden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 12:52:48 EST
hello fmlers, have a question for all you helpful people.  my mother lives
in marquette michigan and is interested in adopting a ferret.  this will
be her first.  what i need to know is the location of any shelters in her
area.  do any of you know of any or do you know where i could find out
where they are?  i sure do thank you for any and all help you can give me.
my fuzz butts(all four of them) are out running around so better find out
what they are up to.  have a wonderful day and thanks again.

Jody and the tribe