From:
Dale E Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 10:22:19 -0400
Can anything cause a swollen vulva except for andrenal lesions?  We have an
older female who has had this condition for some time, but has not lost a
single hair.  She was diagnosed with adrenal tumors by Dr. Kawasaki, but he
advised against treatment based on her advanced age.  We are struggling a
bit with this, however, because she does seem to have become more agressive
and cranky and we were about what her illness is doing to her quality of
life.  I am hoping tht maybe the problem could be something else more
easily treatable with drugs.

D.
 Dale E. Miller, Department of Philosophy, University of Florida
 330 Griffin-Floyd Hall Gainesville FL 32611-8545
 (352) 392-2084 (voice)   (352) 392-5577 (fax)   [log in to unmask]

 "And, though quibbling about self-interest and motives, and objects of
 desire, and the greatest happiness of the greatest number, is but a poor
 employment for a grown man, it certainly hurts the health less than hard
 drinking . . . is not much more laughable than phrenology, and is
 immeasurably more humane than cock-fighting."  T.B. Macaulay