Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 00:47:24 EDT
>Subject: Triple F, Marshall Farms, Path Valley and various breeder issues
>
>Unless things have changed since they first entered the pet market there
>have been worse situations reported here in the past involving Triple F
>than Marshall Farms...

Hi Sukie and everyone on the FML,

I'm curious - what are some of the issues reported involving Triple F
farms, I think I may have missed that thread.  My baby, Daisy, is the only
one I have from Triple F, and while she has abundant energy, eats/poops
well, and is by far the most clever, spunky and determined fert of my
group (I have 3 others too), she is *extremely* thin (1 lb) and has either
blackheads or early signs of adrenal -because her tail has almost no hair
on it (yet does have a ton of black spots, which is why I suspect
blackheads).  And she's only 14 months old!!!

Can you please share some of the known/reported issues re: Triple F?
Thanks much - I'm wondering how concerned I should be...

thanks so much - hugs to the furkids everywhere.

- Jen & her crew:
  Jasmine, Casey, Samantha and Daisy