From:
nancy parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:17:40 -0500
As most of you know the northeast was hit with a major snowstorm
yesterday.  I live in the lower hudson valley of new york and we got 20
inches.  Since both my ferrets are white and they would never be able to
be found in the snow I did the next best thing.. I fill the bathtub with
snow and plopped them in.  At first they didn't know what to do..
then... all hell broke loose.  the dooking and jumping and just plain
throwing themselves into the snow had me doubled over in laughter.. They
tunneled and dug and rolled.  After an hour I had to drag them out and
then later they climbed back in by themselves.. I highly suggest trying
this.. They had a blast.. After they calmed down, well you know how it
goes.. they were in a dead sleep till this afternoon... I look forward
to the next snow to let my 2 little polar bears play again.