From:
Hug-a-tree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:59:29 -0600
Wait just a sec.

have you ever really tried to save the life of a ferret?It takes 24/7.I
have seen more people drop off their ferret(s) for one lame reason or
another than i can stand.GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!.

Mr.Horton is a bright light at the end of an otherwise dark and nasty
tunnel.  Mr. Horton also has saved many ferrets lives.

I cant even imagine that someone like you would even critisize the way the
shelter is ran.  have you volunteered your own time to try to help Mr.
Horton out or even the ferrets.  its people like you that need to stay away
from the shelters, for you are a hazard to our fuzzie creatures.  I have
adopted 3 fuzzies from randy and they did not live in feces or urine, they
were not deficated on by other ferrets, they were beautiful when i recieved
them and they are beautiful now.  Mr. Horton is a fine man along with his
wife, who are so dedicated to this cause.  I for one Know Randy Horton
personally, and he has always helped me in times of need.  He helped me out
with my sick baby pixie.  my vet took me for over 800.00 dollars and did
nothing for me.  When i needed help the most Randy Horton was the only one
who was willing to help me out.(He saved my pixie from a nasty death).  If
you are so concerned about the shelter why dont you volunteer your time or
donate money to the shleter.  randy has spent all his own pocket money on
these babies including surgeries and meds and what nots.  all the ferrets
in his shelter get lots of play and exercise time everyday.  Randy even
made a special place for them to play called ferretland.  how dare you even
talk bad about these people, let alone a post so nasty about something im
sure you know nothing about.....

Tatyana Warren ( a volunteer at especially ferrets )