From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:29:17 -0500
Yeh, I'm pissed about them discontinuing the manufacturing of the
magazine and I told them so when I requested my refund for my renewal.

I also explained that they are discrimminating against part of the
ferret public. The farrents who do NOT have computers or access to the
internet. Heck, I'm amost 48 and I've olny been on line for 2 1/2 years
so I know there are others out there that haven't caught upto speed
yet. These are the people Bow-Tie Pubications/Ferrets Magazine is
hurting.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge