Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:46:11 -0400
Hi all,

Please send good vibes to my Bug and Wyky, who will have surgery on
Monday.  Bug is in for a right adrenal and Wyky is in for insulinoma.  I
have faith that all will go well.  They are both otherwise healthy and I
have a great vet -- but I still worry and a few good vibes and wishes can
never hurt.

Pixie has portal hepatitis.

Zinc seems okay -- just anemic (as is Pixie).

So that's the not-so-great news from our latest vet visit.

Suzanna and the fuzzilicious fuzznosticators