From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:07:47 -0400
Feel free to cross-post this message to other lists & spread the word!

FALL FANDANGO, 2010: September 25, 2010
A Title Class Ferret Show Benefitting the Pennsylvania Ferret Club &
Shelter

It's time for Fall Fandango 2010! Fall Fandango is an AFA-sanctioned
Title Class ferret show. Our show will be held on September 25, 2010
at the Gilbertsville Fire Company in Gilbertsville, PA. As always, the
proceeds from this ferret show will benefit the shelter ferrets of the
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter.

COMPLETE SHOW INFO CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE at
<http://www.ferretclub.com>
Registration packets and online registration is available. Registration
closes on September 7 and classes will fill quickly, so register today!

Never been to a ferret show? We cater to first-timers, so there's no
reason not to come enjoy the fun! Don't know what a ferret show is??
We promise you will LOVE IT so check out the registration packet, or
contact us with all your questions!

We are in need of donations for our raffle table! If you, your club,
shelter, or business make or sell ferret-related items, please consider
donating an item for our raffle. In return we would be happy to
distribute business cards, flyers, brochures, etc to our show
attendees. If you have an item you can donate, please contact us!

For vendors: We still have vendor space available if you wish to sell
your ferret-related wares at our show. Even if you are not showing
ferrets, you can sign up to reserve vendor space using our online
registration system, or you can print out our registration forms on
our website.

Want to sponsor a class? We have title class sponsorships and specialty
class sponsorships available. Specialty Class sponsorships can be made
in memory of a special ferret, or advertising your club, shelter, or
business. Without our sponsors, we cannot continue to host our Fandango
shows. Memorial sponsorships are a wonderful tribute to a special
ferret, or you can advertise your shelter, business, or ferretry.
Please feel free to email [log in to unmask] for all of the
details about sponsorship.

Just want to come out and visit the show? Everyone is welcome! Come out
and see all of the fun, meet other ferret owners, and take home some
wonderful goodies for your ferrets!

For more information about this fun-filled event, check out our website
at <http://www.ferretclub.com>

Have questions? Use the contact us form on our website, e-mail
[log in to unmask], or call us at 610-495-1509.

We look forward to seeing you at the show!

Interested in learning more about the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter?
Interested in volunteering at the shelter, or joining the club?
Contact us online at our website and we'll be happy to tell you more!