Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 1980 01:58:10 -0500
Three!  I am adopting three ferrets this Jan. from a woman that has too
much work to do and can not care for them like she wants to.  I can't wait
to bring these fuzzed ones home and wear them out until they can play no
more.  Maybe I have too much energy?  Hehe!  Whatever the case may be I
promise to take great care of them and love them to death.  I don't know how
many of you do it with 10+ or even 20+ ferrets but I am sure I have enough
love for 4 in my heart and home.  I hope you and your fuzzy families have a
great new year!

Best of luck, health and dooks to you all,
Kathy and the wild weasle Sosha