From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 00:59:47 -0800
I'd give Liz Smith at Silver Wings co. a call at 800-952-4787, & ask her to
send you info. on it's history, usage, and technical qualities.  It's free
for the asking, and the most detailed I've seen.

If you want to private email me I can email you some info I have also.  One
of the keys, is that it should look like weak tea, not clear like water.
The stronger it is, the darker due to light refraction physics.  Also, keep
not hot nor in the refrigerator, in glass only, and in the dark.  That way
it'll last about indefinitely.

In short, it acts against all(single cell) bacteria and virus by
catalytically interfering with their oxygen pump cycle.  That is to say it
does not enter into any chemical reactions, and thus produces no toxic
compounds or other side effects.  It also is ok to use with any Rx you may
be using, and no over dosage of an electrostatic based vs. salt compound
has ever been reported.  The salt compound of silver, which Silver Wings Co.
does NOT use, can cause graying of the skin in humans.

        [the above is not a medical recommendation, etc, etc..]

Take care, Gary & the gang