From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:48:31 -0700
>From:    Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Lynn McIntosh - Thank You
>
>A very special thank you to Lynn for moderating the FAIML over the years.
>Not doubt her work saved many ferrets over the years and certainly
>provided lots of support to the care givers of our sick fuzzies.  We can
>only hope that the FHL will be as successful.  Once again, Lynn, many
>thanks.

Hi Dale!  Thank you so much for your message on the FML.  And thank *you*
for your participation in FAIML over the years!  All the folks who
subscribed are what made the list a good one.  I have received so many
messages saying thank you from folks who have been on FAIML the past few
years that it is really heartwarming.  If FAIML has helped some folks I
am grateful.  The list has sure been a big help to me and been a nice part
of my life for a long time.  I will miss it but am glad the Ferret Health
List is providing a wonderful source of medical info and support for folks.

A couple folks wrote back to ask me how to find FHL and I'll take the
opportunity here to mention that is can be found at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list>.

      Thanks again Dale!
Lynn and the Gang of Two sweet fur girls