From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:53:06 -0800
My deepest condolances on the loss of your 3 fuzzies.  I know that this
tears the emotional heart to pieces.

Please know that veterinarians are human too, and that they, like all
humans, make mistakes.

I once lost 6 jills at the same time due to a pet food that was suppose to
be for ferrets.  I lost the hob 5 days later, same reason.  All 7 ferrets
internal organs and blood vessels had hemoraghed (SP?).  I have submitted
all of the information to various attorneys and legal firms, but none of
them want to go after the manufacturer, because it would take such a long
time to come to any sort of closing.  Their basic atitude was: "Its just
an animal with a short life-span, and no judge or jury would award enough
to make the lawsuit worth the effort."

I hope that the Great Creator, who has cried over the senseless loss of
many of creation creatures, both two-legged and four legged, will give you
peace in your heart and mind by knowing that the spirit of the departed
creature returns to Him for all eternity, never again to die or suffer
pain or injury.  And someday, we will join them.

Peace and Dooks to All
Rev.Ronald L. Sims, D.D.& Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by 5 ferts, 5
canines, 4 felines, & 7 fish