From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:55:54 EST
Two days ago I bought Juliet a new hammock.  She only had one, which made
it hard to keep clean.  Starting last night she has started sleeping in
her litter box.  She digs all the litter(corncob litter) out of it and
sleeps there.  I have only had the litter for a week and a half and have
only had a few problems changing litter.  Is it a delayed hatred of the
litter or does she not like her new hammock?

Also I bought some Bandits Ferret Treats in seafood flavor.  Her hairball
lax and flavor vite are both seafood and she loves those, but I can not
even get her to try these treats.  I bought a bounce & treat toy thinking
maybe she would get excited at getting something from her toy and try them
but she just doesnt care.  I tried to give her a little bit of it to try
but she doesnt wont try it.  She just spits it out and hides.  Any advice?

How fast should my baby grow?  She is now 10 wks.  Every one says she has
grown alot but I can only see a little bit.

Katie Lee & Juliet