From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:00:51 -0500
My husband & I were in Amarillo, TX just the other day.  We stopped in at
PetSmart.  They had this litter out there on display.  They actually had
some in a litter box.  They are hard, round, & have a unique order to them.
Yes, they look like pearls.  Can you imagine your little fuzzies walking on
hard, round, rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Our first reaction to them was that ours would try to eat them & would
probably get choked on them.  They are not just REAL tiny.  Second, we
thought, "What a mess this would make!" Little hard round particles all
around the litter boxes.  I would probably slip on one & break my bottom.
The fuzzbutts would probably have a good laugh, but I don't think I would
find anything funny about it at all!  (We have a litter box available in
every room of the house.  This seems to eleminate accidents.) Third, we
will stick to Yesterdays News.  This seems to work out best for our crew.

Just adding our 2 cents worth.

Luke & Terri & The Friendly Five - Wichita, Oscar, Shorty, (& the new
additions from Florida, Thankyou Barbara, Dr. "K", Carol, & Millie),
Andy, & Princess Sissy,  (We love you Junior.  You left us a year ago
this month to go play with Skeeter at the Rainbow Bridge.  I hope you
are doing well.  We still miss you every day.  We were lucky to have you
if only for 2 years, but you filled us with a lifetime of memories in
those 2 years.  Take care, & we will see you again someday.)

P.S.  BIG - The futon sofa worked out great!  We got a solid wooden one
& guess what?  No problems!  Nothing to get into or under & it looks
great too!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks!