From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:22:27 +0000
Thought this would be a good time to remind/inform everyone of Eyegive,
what with the Shelter list going out.

With Eyegive, your nonprofit receives money for the ads you view and the
products you purchase through Eyegive affiliated merchants.  Might be able
to knock out some holiday shopping AND help our little furry pals.

A search for "Ferret" on the nonprofit list yielded the following
nonprofits:

Ferret Aid Society           MISSISSAUGA, ONT.     Canada
Ferret Association of Hartford Connecticut, Inc. (FACT) CT
Ferret Awareness Club        Bristol                    TN
Ferret Boarding House, Inc.  Houston                    TX
Ferret Family Services       Manhattan                  KS
Ferret Rescue                Sarasota                   FL
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater   Va. Beach                  Va.
Ferret Services of Freedom   Freedom                    New Hampshire
Ferret Wise                  Marlborough                NH
Ferrets Anonymous            San Diego                  CA
Ferrets Northwest            Mercer Island              Washington
Ferrets R #1 Shelter and Rescue    Falls Church         Virginia
The Ferret Haven By-the-Sea  Virginia Beach             VA
The Ferret Nook              Cambridge                  WI

This should not replace your generous inclinations for direct donations ;-)
Merely another way to give.

Go to http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=46&MID=8351 to register (this
will kick an extra sign-up bonus to the shelter I'm currently supporting)
or just http://www.eyegive.com.

-Amaril*Lo
I am not in any way affiliated with Eyegive - I just think it's cool