From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 05:06:32 -0800
I recently made a video of my shelter and what we do there. I was
actually doing the video so that families could see what we were about
and decide weither this was the best place for their ferret/ferrets or
if they were thinking about adopting a ferret/ferrets from here. I also
wanted to be able to show people who wanted to visit the shelter, but
were unable to what we do and what it looks like here. I posted the
shelter video on facebook and it took off and people started writing
me and reposting it and even asked if they could use it for teaching
purposes. I am and was very flattered. I did not dress up to do this
video as I always dress in stained clothing to do the litter boxes. I
also had my hair up as I also do that to clean litter boxes. I got such
a good response that I thought I would share it on here with the people
who have healped me with my shelter and the care of my Frank that had
all the kidney stones, but is now doing great. So here it is. It is
because of the help and assistance I have gotten from my FML family
that this is possible. I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTEJEqaPq1E

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
308 Washington Street