From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:05:31 EDT
I am aware that many people were getting this message when they were
trying to access the Geocities CSI/ADV raffle page:

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer.  Visit our help area for more information.  Access to this site
will be restored within an hour.  Please try again later."

I am very sorry for this, I knew that Geocities had its flaws, but never
knew it was that bad.

So.... the raffle site has moved, and the ending date has been extended.
The ending date will be September 30th, announcements of the winners will
be made at 8pm central time.

Thank you for your patience.

Right now, we are offering a special bonus for this inconvenience.  For
the next 10 people that sign up for $10.00 worth of tickets, and pay in
full...they will receive 5 extra tickets as a bonus.  So, not only will
you be getting the 12 tickets you paid for, you will also be getting 5
additional tickets for free!

The new site and all the information is posted below.
Again thank you!

                   ***************************

We are hoping this will be the biggest raffle of the summer!  If not,
than it may be for the best cause?  We hope.  We all know how important
ADV research is, and this raffle will hopefully help with some of the
funding.

All proceeds from this raffle (minus the cost of mailing the raffle
items to the winners) will go to the University of Georgia towards ADV
research.  As some of you may remember, last year we raised almost
$800.00 that went towards this cause, lets try to do it again!

Last year there were 2 raffles, this year there is 3!
Check it out, thank you for donating, and good luck with winning!!

Carpet Sharks Ink/ADV Raffle:
(The domain name is not activated yet, but will be soon, this site
works!)  http://216.7.189.245/csiraffle/raffle.htm

Carpet Sharks Ink website:
http://www.geocities.com/nancyjp2001/csianniv.htm

Note:
This raffle will run for 3 months, occasional reminders will be sent out,
and the winners will be announced on September 30, around 8pm central
time.  If you have any questions feel free to write to [log in to unmask]

Please spread the word!
Thank you!

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^