From:
KendersLass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:27:09 -0400
Dear Sandee,

We lost our beloved Raphael today, the sad part was, it was my son who
found him ..  Raphael wasn't sick and in fact had his usual morning of
being spoiled with craisins and love, but if he could say something to
my son, I am sure he would tell him this...

we love you and miss you very much Raphy!

Dear Sandee

Night before last mom tucked us in bed and I was feeling great, I even
managed to steal everyone's craisins who did not eat them quick enough.

This morning mom woke us to let us out for play and I was my usual grumpy
self, that is until I got my morning ear scratch.

At lunch time, while mom went grocery shopping, dad played with all of us
and I had a great time.

When my non-fuzzy brother got home from school, he went into the kitchen
and found that I had drifted off to asleep - forever.  I feel bad because
he found me and I could not tell him I was ok, but just in a different
place.  He is only eight and it hit him hard.  He thought he had done
something to hurt me, but he did not.  I had a great day, a great life
with my hoomans, really I did, but it was simply my time to go to the
Rainbow Bridge.  I have a brother there, his name is Bear, and I am
really looking forward to seeing him.  So Sandee, could you please tell
Bear I am on my way, and please let Kenny know, I am going to be just
fine.

Dooks,
Raphael

P.S. I love you too Bee