Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:55:11 -0700
September 27 is the Motorcycle Ride for Ferret Legalization in
San Diego. It will start at the El Cajon Harley Davidson store.
Registration starts at 10 AM and the ride starts at 11:30 AM.

Afterwords, there will be a BBQ, raffle, music, games and great
socializing. For more information, here is a PDF file.
http://www.ocferrets.org/images/ferr...tionride08.pdf

I hope to see everyone there for the Event of the year. Help our
CA ferrets!